Various ideas to resolve certain issues at Deep Creek Lake.
- The Water Level of the Lake - This was the first attempt by the SPORE group to identify all of the issues that affect the water level of the lake. - December 2011.
- How can we best establish lines of communication on issues between the stake holders? - This is an issue clearly identified during the first Workshop. This is a suggested approach. - December 2011
- How can we best establish lines of communication on issues that affect Deep Creek Lake? - This is an issue that manifests itself constantly. Here, outlined is a suggested approach - December 2011
- How can we best determine where all the boat slips are located that have insufficient water depth in the middle of the summer - This note suggests an approach to identify shallow areas and help warn slip owners way ahead of time. - August 2012.
- Modeling the water level of the lake - Research Project #1. - This note outlines a study the model the dynamics of the lake's water level and recommend operating procedures to maximize its use for recreational purposes- August 2011.